Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New KeraCare Natural Textures Line!

Curlmart.com sent me over some products. I received the KeraCare Natural Textures line. I didn’t even know that they had a natural hair line!! I was so amazed at the types of products they had. I have been wanting to try something different. I haven't really tried a product that I can literally say "I can't live without it".


Here is info on the products:
The new KeraCare® Natural Textures line is specially formulated for naturally curly, non-relaxed hair textures. A carefully selected mixture of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Amla & Shikakai (Ayurvedic) Botanicals, Argan & Abyssinian Oils is in each product to infuse moisture and shine the natural way.

I received the whole line so I first used to curl wash, followed by the leave-In conditioner and then I twisted my hair with “Twist and Define Cream” and next day I use the hair milk to refresh and moisturize my twists. I will probably use the “Butter Cream” next time instead of the hair milk just to see the difference.

My Review:

Where do I begin, OMG!  "I Can't Live Without It". KeraCare has trully done their homework. First its PH Balanced! My hair felt like and still feel like it has butter in it(in good way). My hair had so much slip. I can't remember my hair every being this soft since I have been natural (2 years). Awesome, awesaome detangler. I am on day three and my hair is still soft, that I can't keep my hands out of my hair.  

Have you heard of the new Natural Textures line? If so, what products have you tried and what products are you interested in based on the details?

No comments:

Post a Comment