Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shea Moisture






Even though I have used shea moisture in the past, but I sort of feel off the shea moisture wagon. I was neglecting my koils and forgotten how much my hair love these products. Now that I am back on my routine.  Co washing twice a week and Deep conditioning every weekend.

Last night, I shampooed with the African Black Soap, deep conditioned with the Deep Treatment Masque, left it on for about a 1 hour with plastic and head wrap. Rinse! and use the Restorative Conditioner as my leave in and never done before, I used the Deep Treatment Masque as my styler, I did two strand twist. OMG! I was so amazed how it made my frizz disappear! My twist came out so much better and extra soft compare to when I use the curling smoothie!

I'm in love again with my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment